How do know the domain you are developing is the best opportunity? This is the first question that comes up when you decide to develop a domain. You may have hundreds or thousands of domains in your portfolio, so how do you know which one is the best to develop. If you are going to be spending time and money on website development and marketing, you want to make sure you are choosing the right domain for your investment.
Hopefully you are at least parking your domains. Perhaps you are noticing a few of them are generating more income than others. We have written an article about domain parking here. Parking is a good way to discover how much traffic and revenue you can get with a new domain before development. Not knowing traffic levels is one of the common mistake novices domainers make when selling domains.
Other than parking, you can use a service that offers instant domain development. Instant domain development is a method of developing hundreds of domains as quickly and as cost effective as parking.
Things you should consider before developing the domain name:
- How much traffic does the domain receive?
- What audience makes up that traffic? Is it existing traffic or type in traffic? Will people take action based on the name? Backlink traffic from an existing site?
- What is the effective value on the audience? Is it healthcare audience with high CPC or general audience with a lower CPC.
- What is the RPM(Revenue per thousand) per page?
- Using keyword cost estimation and volume tools as the Google Keyword Planner Tool to determine which keywords will generate higher CPC and Traffic.
Using our tool, we have seen cases of developed websites with more general audience make less revenue per month than a high CPC instantly developed domain with a high revenue audience.
The amount of traffic, the quality of the traffic, the geolocation of the audience, and active audience is what you should focus your time and money on first. ToughDomains allows users to instantly develop hundreds of domains in minutes and start receiving traffic and referral data on those names. Before you spend any time or money, make sure you have all the insight data to choose the right name to develop.